"Life Begins at the End of your Comfort Zone" - Neale Donald Walsch

"Life Begins at the End of your Comfort Zone" - Neale Donald Walsch

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Countdown Starts...


Countdown Clock

Only a few more days until I go to India! It's crazy to think I'll be in a completely different country for 11 months in just a few short days.

Since this is my last month in the US before I go, I have tons of stuff I need to do.

  • see all my friends and family before I go
  • finish getting all my packing stuff together
  • get my visa done
  • attend my regional PDO
  • attend the national PDO with all my fellow amazing YES abroad acceptees
  • learn Gujarati 
  • and eat a hamburger, since my host family is purely veg
Needless to say, my June will be jam packed.


Some other exciting news! Today we found out where we were getting placed and what school we would be attending. I found out I would be placed in Gujarat, Rajkot and also received an email from my host family that consists of two sisters, a brother, and a host mom.
It's all so exciting! I can't wait to start this new chapter of my life and experience first-hand the wonderfulness that is India. I probably won't update again until I get to India so...until then my friends! Take care!

1 comment: